Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 28 game presaeson?

[ QUOTE ]
    As much as I don't like Bettman what he was saying in the press conference was making sense, especially that the union doesn't know the economics of the league. How can you negotiate if you don't have a grasp on league revenues?

I guess I need to listen to an NHLPA press conference now.

Funny about replacement players, my kids were telling me to try out for the Dallas Stars, I told them I'm 41, they said so is Steve Yzerman [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!!

I was seeing a graphic the other day... Chelios is 43, Messier is 44, and Hull is 40...

So at 41 you may get a spot, so lace'em up and put on the foil!!!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] This is a very sad day. I'll see ya all at training camp.
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

i'll be the one with the beach rag on.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i'll be the one with the beach rag on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll know it's him when you see the beach rag over the pads.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

man that would look cool.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thought the rag was the pads? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                man that would look cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets get a run of Beach Rag JCF hockey Jerseys running...
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Thought the rag was the pads? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Been shopping for the wife huh Pat??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry man, I just couldn't resist that one. I know it's super-weak...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I didn't even think of that!!!!! DOH!

Yeh, we need JCF do-rags and Hockey Jersey's get em done admin's, we know you have nothing elose to do... :Scratch: [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Well, at least I won't have to watch the Flyers lose another game 7 for a while!

Comment

All I see is the players saying that they'd roll back salaries and giving in to a salary cap and the owners STILL not declaring that good enough, and THEN blaming the players. Come on!
                        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          All I see is the players saying that they'd roll back salaries and giving in to a salary cap and the owners STILL not declaring that good enough, and THEN blaming the players. Come on!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, its so evil of them to want to actually make money on their investment. Its absolutely evil that they want to make 1 cent of profit, while the players are forced to work for slave wages................ [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

I think people are getting in to the blame game when that really isn't the issue. The players took the money the owners were giving out, the owners were spending in order to be competitive and have a successful club. That much is a given.

You cannot refute the fact that the league has been losing money for a long time; the blame is moot at this point, the economics are known. What is needed is what it will take to fix it. I'm on the leagues side on this one instead of the players. A cap is needed. The NHLPA should have taken the 42.5 million. The union will weaken and you'll see more division among the players. The deal is off the table now and with the impact on the league, you can bet your asses that the next offer will be less than 42.5 million.

Let the overpaid farm-boys play in Europe for as long as the can stand, for less money and notoriety, let alone smaller venues, cheaper venues. Someone said they saw an interview with Brad Richards and he was saying some of the arenas in Russia don’t even have toilet seats and toilet paper, they have to bring their own lol…guess you don’t know what you got until its gone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Exactly right Shawn!!

I couldn't be more disgusted with this sh*t!!

Comment

I saw an interview with Vincent Lacavalier(he's playing in Russisa as well) and he was saying it's pretty scary over there.
                                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                                X