28 game presaeson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 28 game presaeson?

I think the only thing questionable would be the patch for the front, no? Either a round J/C or a JCF of some sort, I like the J/C myself. We can use an old Kings jersey I think.

Let me know man, I can do some leg work if needed, there's a bunch of shops around here I used to frequent.

Pat

Comment

put a pointy headstock or a strathead for the big logo on the front
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

We'll definitely have to seek JCMI approval, but if I get the green-light I'll run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

i'm the "badmin" and i am on that flagpole. (the bottom of it-lol) and i say move forward.

Comment

Those would be awesome! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Comment

Tommy, I coudn't agree with you more! I am so pissed about this whole deal and I will be the first to bitch and say f#$% the NHL, but like I said before, I'll be waiting for it's return even if it were 2006! I just won't spend a dime of my $$$ on any NHL trademarked gear until they come back. I know it doesn make a damn bit of difference, but it's my way of saying "SCREW YOU NHL!" I wish I could just walk away, from the whole deal, but I've been a Bruins fan since I was 5 and there's no way I could walk away from that. The thing that kills me is that my 5 and 7 year have started to show interest in hockey this year for the first time and I planned on taking them to a game or two at the Fleet Center this year. Will they be interested next year? Maybe, but who knows. My 5 year old will start skating this year and maybe start playing next year.

I'm in on the Jersey's. If I can be of any help, let me know. I know of a few sports places around here and maybe I can get a price as well.
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

The people I really feel sorry for are all the people that depend on the NHL and the teams for their lively hood. No hockey means no work for a lot of people. Yes the NHL makes money off all the jerseys and accessories, but what about the people who actually make that stuff? That work at the factories, etc. If no one buys the stuff, they get laid off. If there are no games, the vendors don't get paid. It's the little people that hurt the most. The owners/players all can afford to take a year off - the rest of the workers can't.

Comment

it's been hell trying to handicap women's college basketball and other junk that's on. if i don't have money on it i can't possibly watch it, unless there are drugs in the house, strong ones-lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    it's been hell trying to handicap women's college basketball and other junk that's on. if i don't have money on it i can't possibly watch it, unless there are drugs in the house, strong ones-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hon, that would be hard. We will just have to find you something else to do. I'm not sure what, but we'll think of something!

Comment

• Re: 28 game presaeson?

it's a lost cause mrs. T, don't worry about it -lol

Comment

ask Sully permission to use his ass for a JCF crest? That picture and the words "this thread sucks ass" would be perfect [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tommy sad thing is that womens college hoops probably draw more viewers than NHL hockey [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Coolest jersey I saw in the beer leagues was a pot leaf. Next closest was skull and cross-bones..
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I think people are getting in to the blame game when that really isn't the issue. The players took the money the owners were giving out, the owners were spending in order to be competitive and have a successful club. That much is a given.

You cannot refute the fact that the league has been losing money for a long time; the blame is moot at this point, the economics are known. What is needed is what it will take to fix it. I'm on the leagues side on this one instead of the players. A cap is needed. The NHLPA should have taken the 42.5 million. The union will weaken and you'll see more division among the players. The deal is off the table now and with the impact on the league, you can bet your asses that the next offer will be less than 42.5 million.

Let the overpaid farm-boys play in Europe for as long as the can stand, for less money and notoriety, let alone smaller venues, cheaper venues. Someone said they saw an interview with Brad Richards and he was saying some of the arenas in Russia don’t even have toilet seats and toilet paper, they have to bring their own lol…guess you don’t know what you got until its gone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

amen brudda! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Bet on spring traning baseball, that's fuckin fun
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Re: 28 game preseason

I'll buy a jersey with Tommy's mug on it.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                it's a lost cause mrs. T, don't worry about it -lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You could start a pool on when my and Todd's wedding date will be! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X