how metal are you? (test)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how metal are you? (test)

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fred Durst
      Congratulations! You scored 30!
      You don't know what metal is and you wouldn't like it if you actually heard it. You listen to MTV and buy music at your local shopping mall. You think Korn is heavy and probably like Dave Mathews

ahaaa, that's me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          There will only be one host of the Headbangers ball....Ricky Rachman....

[/ QUOTE ]
          Uh, no.
          [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] HB was much cooler before that tattooed loser showed up. It was passable until he cut his hair (and why he felt the need to waste time that he could've played a music video with showing us his going to the beauty salon, I don't know). That was the final signal that MTV had jumped the shark. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Uh, no.
            [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] HB was much cooler before that tattooed loser showed up. It was passable until he cut his hair (and why he felt the need to waste time that he could've played a music video with showing us his going to the beauty salon, I don't know). That was the final signal that MTV had jumped the shark. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And to show just how old we are....50 extra bonus points if anyone can name the reference to "jumping the shark"...lol!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I chose polo shirt and khaki's.....lost 20-30 points I guess. Scored a Jasta. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

WarriorX7 I'm gonna go with an Evil conival referince on this one, when he jumped a shark tank in Vegas.
                & for the metal test I scored a 78
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

I got Jamey Jasta, which is appropriate, because I'm too hardcore to be metal!

XBoXcarX

Comment

I took it a few times.

My actual score was 57 - Jamey Jasta (whoever that is).

After a few more attempts I was able to get down to a 5 - Fred Durst.

How low can you go?
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Uh, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

And to show just how old we are....50 extra bonus points if anyone can name the reference to "jumping the shark"...lol!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it Fonzie's jump over a shark on water skiis?
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

aaaayyyyy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hail yesterday

Comment

Damm Mark I totally forgot about the Fonz jumping the shark.
                          When Ken said about showing our age I automaticaly went back to the 70's & The vegas jump [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

72 here. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Mark you geezer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chuk....you were on the right track....so that just shows your age as well! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I got Jamey Jasta, which is appropriate, because I'm too hardcore to be metal!

XBoXcarX

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of hardcore....
                                XBoXcarX...have you checked out the new Crowne Vict disc yet?...this one is right up (our) alley dude! Highly recommended!! www.xactrecords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X