Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testicles on Ebay... why didn't I think of that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicles on Ebay... why didn't I think of that?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...32017&rd=1

I will do a new thing in tribute to all the funny fundraising things posted on the JCF lately... I will let you bid on Toby The Rabbit's testicles (if you win, I won't eat them myself spread onto toast with the likeness of the Virgin Mary [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) that are stapled for 30 days on my forehead as advertising space. It HAS to work! Nobody steal my idea! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Testicles on Ebay... why didn\'t I think of that?

Alright, HOW THE F$#@ did you find that one???

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I can't believe someone actually put in a bid on the guys balls!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Alright, HOW THE F$#@ did you find that one???

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Jes Lucy, ju got sum splainin' ta do.............. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I can't believe someone actually put in a bid on the guys balls!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Very true Matt...but, look at the bright side...at least he didn't post pictures [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Re: Testicles on Ebay... why didn\'t I think of tha

Look at that. He's got over 400 page views, and the auction isn't even a day old yet! I've had something on Ebay since Valentine's Monday (when they had a 5 cent insertion fee day) and I've got less than 50 views! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I saw this on another forum and had to pass it along. Hmm, now you're probably saying, "Suuuuuure there... another forum... riiiiiiiiight". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] 'Tis the truth! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm, think the Uniballer (Jimmy B) will look at this auction? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Kidding Jimmy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, I believe you found it in a forum but,....the question is what kind of forum....? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Just a friend's community populated by young adults that are friends of his. Really. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just cannot stop laughing at the auction description. "Save The Children, only with testicles." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"I've been told my balls are quite nice... female references who would be happy to give an endorsement of my danglies." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know it's not even THAT funny, yet for some reason, I just find that it is... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Priest,

Didn't you get some new balls for Christmas that you enjoy handling? Eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Omigod I could NOT resist! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  (love ya Priest [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Emmy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Took me a while to realize what you were talking about Em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In my lame defence, I got ONE ball. But I definitely played with it last night, and it's proven to make your wrists very strong, perfect for musicians who want to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

For those who are confused by Em and myself, I got a wrist roller exercise ball for Christmas:

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well... since we're sharing, here are my balls:

Except mine came in a blue box and are blue with pandas on them. So yes, they are Blue Balls. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      These cloisonne balls are very soothing with their little chimes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

And there I was in the chatroom thinking that those Chinese balls were called Ben Wah balls. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Honest mistake. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Took me a while to realize what you were talking about Em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In my lame defence, I got ONE ball. But I definitely played with it last night, and it's proven to make your wrists very strong, perfect for musicians who want to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

For those who are confused by Em and myself, I got a wrist roller exercise ball for Christmas:

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does that thing work?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like a cat toy to me. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How did I miss this auction? Thanks for thinking of me, NOTP.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X