Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testicles on Ebay... why didn't I think of that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Testicles on Ebay... why didn\'t I think of tha

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Took me a while to realize what you were talking about Em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In my lame defence, I got ONE ball. But I definitely played with it last night, and it's proven to make your wrists very strong, perfect for musicians who want to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

For those who are confused by Em and myself, I got a wrist roller exercise ball for Christmas:

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does that thing work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think when you activate it.. it starts shaking, and when you hold you train or relax (I don't know) your muscles and arms.. or something.. haha
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

I think when you activate it.. it starts shaking, and when you hold you train or relax (I don't know) your muscles and arms.. or something.. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay... so that red string is like a ripcord or something? You start it up like you do a lawn-mower? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Does it make sounds?
      I still think its really a cat toy and some sales person pulled a fast one on NOTP.
      "Yeah! Its a wrist trainer, I swear. It really works great!"

Then,

"Omigod, did you see that? He totally bought it!!" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em
      (who has now gone into hiding because Priest is gonna get her)

Comment

It got pulled. What a shocker.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I still think its really a cat toy and some sales person pulled a fast one on NOTP.
          "Yeah! Its a wrist trainer, I swear. It really works great!"

Then,

"Omigod, did you see that? He totally bought it!!" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The red string really is a ripcord. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So you were right. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You pull the string out very fast, which sets the internal yo-yo thingy spinning, then you rotate your wrists like when you're twirling Japanese nunchuku ("numbchucks" as some people call them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) which sets the gyroscope in motion at a ridiculous number of revolutions per minute! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] The whole time, this thing is G-forcing its way out of your grip while you're trying to hold on for dear life, thus strengthening your grip and wrists, and prevents carpal tunnel syndrome. This is great for me because I spend a lot of time on the computer and with my guitars and sometimes my piano.

If you don't believe me, I'll shoot a video tonight of me activating the powerball. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Sexy voice and all for Toru and Em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I change my mind. Not a cat toy. It's a sex toy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Priest, if you make a video be sure to do a launch countdown before yanking the cord. I think that would hilarious! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

P.S. You could call your movie "Me and My G-ball"

Comment

It might be the alcohol but I found this thread absolutely hilarious.
                [ QUOTE ]
                The red string really is a ripcord. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So you were right. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You pull the string out very fast, which sets the internal yo-yo thingy spinning, then you rotate your wrists like when you're twirling Japanese nunchuku ("numbchucks" as some people call them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) which sets the gyroscope in motion at a ridiculous number of revolutions per minute! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] The whole time, this thing is G-forcing its way out of your grip while you're trying to hold on for dear life, thus strengthening your grip and wrists, and prevents carpal tunnel syndrome. This is great for me because I spend a lot of time on the computer and with my guitars and sometimes my piano.

If you don't believe me, I'll shoot a video tonight of me activating the powerball.

[/ QUOTE ]
                I wanna see you raving with the ball, make sure you have some funny techno cranked in the background.

Comment

Working...
                X