JCFers from down under and NZ/Aussie experts only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCFers from down under and NZ/Aussie experts only

I need to find a movie/TV show that came from Australia or NZ in the early 1980s.
    It was about some city kid who befriended a Koala and there was some weird aborignal people that saved this kid. Had some vague "Save the native people or animals" references and was using a real live background and animated animals/kid.

I think the kid got lost in the outback or something.

I think I saw it about fifty times as a kid, but really just remember it being weird, but not quite teletubbies weird.

What was the name of the show?

I know we got VitaminG and Genebaby here, can you guys help on this one?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: JCFers from down under and NZ/Aussie experts only

I'll ask my wife when I talk to her in about 20 mins.

Comment

To more tidbits,
      I think that there were some sailors that kidnapped the kid (a girl) and she was seperated from her family's settlement. Actually the sailors must have actually been poachers of some sort.
      There was also a song that they were singing that was something like "Aye Kuckalorum..." repeated a bunch.

Oh well...
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Found it!

Dot and The Kangaroo

Comment

That's what my wife just told me too.

Comment

Working...
          X