NOTP's Guy Camp episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTP's Guy Camp episode 2

This is sort of related to some of the stuff I mentioned in Emthrax's Valentine's Day thread. It got me thinking about some of the stuff I'm about to say in the following paragraphs. It's about lowering your standards.

I, like a lot of young guys, am into insanely hot women, but the chances are slim to nil of getting with one that hasn't already been taken and actually digs you.

Then again, I have older wiser dudes (some from the JCF last time we had a Guy Camp style topic) telling me that they'd only lowered their standards when they were young, they would have gotten more tail in high school and college. After all, "fat/ugly chicks try harder". This is definitely "locker room" kind of conversation, so I apologies if any of this offends you, but don't shoot the messenger! After all, a guy is biologically programmed to spread his seed as much as possible.

Myself, I feel that I shouldn't settle for any less than I deserve. I know that might sound cocky and selfish, but if this sort of woman should even come around, it might be worth the wait. I'm definitely not desperate, so no rush. I hope I never get to the point where I have to settle for less and therefore destroying what few beliefs I have. They're standards and they're there for a purpose.

Or maybe I should just try to wing it with every female I see, living with no regrets of having possibly screwed some of the less fortunate looking women in my university. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hmmmm... I'm not THAT desperate. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: NOTP\'s Guy Camp episode 2

I always try for the Hotter than I should beable to get chicks, Fat chicks are easy and to me it's not worth just fuckking a fat chick just to **** a fat chick.

I am getting a little more laid back in my later years though(I'm 22) It all depends where I'm at and the qualiity of the person I guess, I've passed up a lot of pussy from 17-20 just because they weren't the Hottest chick at the Party. I've also passed on chicks because of their musical tastes. On our senior skip day back in 2000 a whole car load of chicks from another school came to our little pre party at the park, and this totally hot blond came up to me and started talking to me about music, I was wearing a Crue shirt and had just gotten my 1st tattoos so I was looking cool and I was totally into her untill about 10 min into the conversation she said she loved Limp Bizkit, I'm like I gotta go. Oh well [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Really, musical tastes typically define a person and their lifestyle, so I don't think I could blame you there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

God, it is damn hard here to find a ridiculously hot chick who likes metal and some other music I like. The percentage of hot girls I actually dig is already low enough... factor in the musical tastes and the odds are probably one in a billion. I think there are that many Chinese males on the planet, given that there are something like 2 billion Chinese people total in the world. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Definitely try for the "hotter than able to get" chicks. That's what I did for Valentine's Day. Got let down by her today because she has a boyfriend, but oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Try finding girls that are into Pretty Boy Floyd and LA Guns that aren't 30-40 years old.

I didn't even go out on Monday, Usually that's the best way to **** desperate chicks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How is Monday the best? Girls feeling desperate that they didn't get nailed over the weekend?

I'm curious, that's all. Not that I want to do desperate chicks. This is guy camp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Monday was Valentines Day, every year I've gone out, I've scored, and always with a total hot chick too.

Usually what we do here is scope out what bars have ladies nights through out the week usually Tuesdays and Thursdays and go there, Drunk chicks are fun in the Bed

Comment

Oh, you were talking about Valentine's Monday, not just Mondays in general. My mistake. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm not really into the whole bar/drinking scene, so I'm pretty much out of luck there. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Bars are hit and Miss, I've hooked up with chicks at Baseball Games a bunch too.

Malls too, Go into like the Gap or Old navy and just look dumb as your picking out clothes and just ask the nearest hot chick for help

Comment

Err, I'm not much for the baseball games myself either. Looks like I'm gonna die an old maid. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gap? Old Navy? Me, shopping there for clothes? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're on a roll tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate shopping there too, but that's where the girls shop so it's a 50/50. Old Navy actually has good Jeans but I hate the Gap

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I, like a lot of young guys...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God for punctuation... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

It's not THAT kind of guy camp... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you sure? It's turned in to GAP vs. Old Navy. Everybody knows all the coolest homosexuals shop at Banana Republic anyway. Get out of the sticks!

Comment

Forgot to mention that this the funniest thread of the year so far. Good luck with all of this.

Comment

I actuaslly prefer to shop out of the eastbay catalog

Comment

Working...
                              X