The Ultimate in Guitar Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate in Guitar Security

<font color="yellow">I just had to share this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chuck Splatter sent me a pic of his Boston Terrier, Duffy, standing "guard" over Chuck's cache of guitars, specifically RR0399.

The look on his face is a riot [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Duffs like "Look, I don't care if you have food or not, one more step and we're fighting" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, ummm, I haven't asked yet, but do I see a "Ibanez" label in the back [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

</font>

Re: The Ultimate in Guitar Security

Pure Evil [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Does he have his foot on a trem plate, guarding it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

LOL!!He was looking at me like "oh yeah??They're my guitars now"!!

He loves that room in the morning as the sun shines thru the window &amp; he follows the sunny spot around the floor trying to lay in it!!LOL!!

Oh,&amp; the Ibanez is just a gig-bag ya conspiracy theorist!!LOL!!

Best security system ever!!

Comment

I'm guessing The Duff follows the sunny spot around because it is SO DANG COLD! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Poor doggy has to warm up some how! Hee hee... J/K.
          Awesome picture. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

what the hell is that board for? were the guitars escaping?

Comment

I'm with Lance...is it some kind of guitar corral?

Comment

Something about Boston's they sure do love sun spots
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Something about Boston's they sure do love sun spots

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">My Boston will lay down in front of our sliding glass door and just look outside for hours (at what, I don't know [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img])

Then bonehead will go outside and just lay in the grass and look around, sniff the grass, or watch out for evil birds and squirrels [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

They are so funny to watch [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    what the hell is that board for? were the guitars escaping?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! It's a built-in bed frame,built right into the wall so I left it for now!!

Comment

poor duffy, he lives with a maniac. i have a new theory on chucksplatter-
                      it's called "the edgerly line"
                      if it's below 10 degrees he's fine and happy and in a tank top. if it's above 10 degrees, it's like kryptonite. he can't operate and sweats missiles as he weakens.
                      it's true.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If it wasn't I'd have to unleash Duffsplatter on you!!LOL!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Duffsplatter [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Man, I've heard it all now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

it's obvious that that poor dog's hearing has been blown out by numerous Marshall stacks long ago. Much like Tesla blew my hearing out back in '99.

Also, congrats to Chuck for cornering the market on rising sun pickguards. I hear the vintage market is just starting to pick up on those plastic beauties.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one to say this Chuck, but that Firebird body needs a neck ASAP!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X