Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was just a great near death expierence!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was just a great near death expierence!!

Well I just picked up a used Kx500 and have been tuning it up the past 2 days. Well I wanted to give her a a little test around my house, so I fired her up, ran great while I was letting her warm up, Kicked it into 1st and went off like it should. Going around the last corner of my house the throttle stuck, well like a normel rider would I just went to push my kill switch that'd had been working all week, Well that didn't work either so In a pinch I decide to dump it off in 3rd gear, and get it just turned over and flood it to kill it. **** And all this I wasn't wearing anything protective except for my Boots, no helmet or long sleeve shirt [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Oh well I guess I only live once. and won't live long doing what I just did [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: That was just a great near death expierence!!

what saved you was the beer you drank prior to the test run in my opinion-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

When all else fails, lock up the rear brake and let it stall! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The Vodka and camel Was better right after [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wait wait wait wait... hold on. You ride your motorcycle IN your house? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
          Well, whatever floats your boat. Glad you're okay!

Comment

No I have about an acre so I rode it around the Outside of my house [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Phew.
              Literally around your house, okay, I gotcha. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Still, glad you're alright!

Comment

Actually if I'm ever in a band I'n gonna do a wheelie through a hotel like Bret Micheals Did in the Poison Video for I won't forget you Baby. And he rides Kawasaki too so at least he's a little cool

Comment

serves you right for riding a motorcycle buck-naked. Honestly, who rides around in just boots?

Comment

Well I had on my Work out pants on and a hanes shirt but no lonsleeve shirt or Motox pants on

Comment

You are a dope.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What's the downside of pulling in the clutch and trying to brake to a stop (while popping it into neutral) and then turn the key off? Are you going to fukk up the engine by letting it race until you can pull this off? I'm just asking cuz that would be my 1st instinct.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

No, no harm to the engine or anything by just flooding it. I was going at such a rate of speed the clutch was kinda worthless to get it back into nutruel and try to pull the wire off or anything. Worst thing I did was as I put it down I broke my clutch lever, but those are $11 a set on ebay so that's no big deal

Comment

What about the dry cleaning bill on your pants? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                            X