My wife is an evil, evil woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is an evil, evil woman

Just look at what she did to the dog. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Re: My wife is an evil, evil woman

<font color="yellow">Dude!!

Man...the poor dog is gonna be in therapy now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

He won't be able to go out and see his friends without hearing snickers from them.

Put your foot down man!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hopefully this is just a one-time occurence [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I told her she could take a picture and then the clothes had to come off immediately. I put my foot down dammit! Of course, she took the clothes off the dog when she was good and ready. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I like how the other one is hiding in the backround! </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Wait... Why do you have an underroo's Heman T-Shirt circa 1985 lying around in the first place?
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

My wife wears it. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I like how the other one is hiding in the backround! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">The other one's like, sorry dude, but better you than me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's gotta suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

The dog's face just screams, "put me down...I can't go on like this...please help...."

Comment

"There'd better be a DAMN good treat in this for me..."

Comment

PETA has been notified.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Another dog thread!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

At least this dog is cute.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Wait... Why do you have an underroo's Heman T-Shirt circa 1985 lying around in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]
                        They've got a set. Travis wears the underwear and the wife wears the T-shirt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Come on Joe, admit it bro, you have the Wonder Woman training bra for the moobs [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Oh snap.

And by the way Joe, I have a pair of Superman boxers, not He-Man. If I whip it out, it looks like Superman is packing.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X