we lost our longtime family pet/companion today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: we lost our longtime family pet/companion toda

I am very soory to hear this bro. It always sucks to lose a beloved pet.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss.It is always hard to lose a pet you love,they are so loyal.................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I've a dog and I know how much you can love a pet!My dog is gettin older and I'm really sad,it's like a little brother to me.I'm very sorry for your loss bro,sometimes dogs can be better than humans,and also if they can't speak they can comunicate lots of feelings.

Comment

So sorry to hear bro,they are such a huge part of our families & our lives!!

Comment

very sorry to hear it.. pets are great but it's always heartbreaking when this happends..
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Hey Tonemonster I am sorry to hear about all this. Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Comment

Sorry to hear you lost you friend-Our dog died last summer of kidney disease-

But we just had puppys and I have little chocolate lab now to keep the mom company-

Comment

Being an independant animal rescue person I have to deal with this more than most people. It rips my heart out every single time. This may sound werid to you all but I feed several groups of feral dogs in my area, and catch them for rescue if I can gain their trust. Many times I have had to pick up a dog who was hit off the street who visited my food bowls often. It feels as if it was one of my own. I currently have 5 dogs of my own and they are getting old and I'm dreading the day when the day comes for my own.

I guess what I 'm trying to say is, you'll see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.......................

Comment

Thanks very much everyone. I really appreciate the kind comments. Its been a trying time. WE are just doing are best to work through it. We are going through lots of emotions, good ones, bad ones. You remember the great times we had, and then someone will knock on the door and he isnt there to bark....and thats reminds us. so its a rollercoaster of emotions and it will be for a while as we were all so close to the little guy.

Your thoughts are all very appreciated, thank you very much! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Here is a picture of me and oscar on his 10th birthday. I just found it on my folks computer today and wanted to post it here. Oscar ALWAYS had steak and ice cream on his birthday. I am feeding him Ice cream here...and yes, I have a party hat on too, but you cant see it in the pic. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Like I said, he lived a good life. His life was filled with love and affection. We always had a birthday party for him, just like a kid. He had the whole thing, party hats, gifts, ice cream. He loved to open stuff animal toys wrapped in giftwrapping paper. He really got into that. My mom and dad are having a very tuff time as he lived with them. They are lost without him. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                      Just thought you people might want to see him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      and once again, thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

i'm sorry tone, he looks like a pal for sure.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Re: we lost our longtime family pet/companion today

I am sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                          X