• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whhhhoooo hhoooooo! GO 24!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Whhhhoooo hhoooooo! GO 24!

Well, there goes my next post....who won the race??? LOL

Havent watched a race since that dreaded Daytona....probably wont ever watch again [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

Bahhhh. Dale Jr. was sooo close.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Great race. Jr. Had a good car. Stewart is a soar loser.

Comment

Great race! F#$% the NHL. NASCAR is back!

Go 24!
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I had a buddy of mine call me and tell me that Jr. was a cheater because he made it to the front with a shitty car [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] poor fukkin Kasey, he had quite an eventfull race [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I had a buddy of mine call me and tell me that Jr. was a cheater because he made it to the front with a shitty car [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">He doesn't know Jr. and Daytona very well does he... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

BTW, he is a Gordon fan.....so if Earnhardt is cheating but Gordon is winning, does that make the 8 a bad cheater,the 24 so good he can't be cheated, or the 24 a better cheater?

Comment

That is funny. Earnhardt started with a bad car but it got much better throughout the race. He also has an great new crew too.

Yeah - Poor Kane. Thought of you Dave when the side of his car was opened up like a tin can. He had a bad day. Great sportsmanship from him though. He is alright in my book.

Comment

<font color="aqua">yeah, he seems like a good kid, with a bit of aggresiveness in him. Nice to see since I was an Elliott fan [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. To be fair though, it was amazing to see what Elliott could still do after he had a decent car under him again when evernham hired him. </font>
                      Dave ->

Comment

fox was so busy talking about jr's pass on stewart, but failed to explain what was an even better move gordon put on jr and stewart to get to the front? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

That was such an awesome race I could'nt have cared less who won. One of the better ones I've seen in a while.

Comment

I think I'm one of the few people that actually likes Tony Stewart, he says and does what he wants without worrying about what everyone thinks of him.

Comment

Am I the only one that is tired of hearing Jimmy Johnson whine-everything that comes out of his mouth is I didn't do nothing -was just minding my own business...blah
                              Even when he one 3 in a row he was whining-

Congrats to 24-not my favorite driver but he is good-no doubt one of the best ever

What was with fox going to commercial on lap 19- I was thinking shit they are going to commerical right when the racing is the best and bam-come back under caution-

Go 20###

Comment

Working...
                              X