any baseball card collectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any baseball card collectors?

need to know if there's any of you out there who collect baseball cards and have a scanner. i've got a cool project in mind. PM me, please!

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: any baseball card collectors?

i moved to southern cal in '89. in the attic of my house in new york that i grew up in were boxes and boxes with over 40k cards in them. when my parents sold the house i said -"mom, i'll send you some dough and have somebody pack them up and send 'em out here to california on my fed ex. acct."
    they ended up going to the movers for free. i think she was getting me back for staying out till 4 in the morning when i was 12, sneaking out and tagging along with the older would be criminals that used to date my sisters. it was a stinger. i'll headache you on the phone tonite sullster.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't have a scanner but have over 100k cards over 4k in person autographs, game used bats, gloces, exc.

What'd you have in mind???
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Here ya go Sully

Go to Last Modified, and all of them for today

Comment

http://www.tigzy.com/donny/

Comment

Working...
          X