Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pix from the most amazing show I have ever seen!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix from the most amazing show I have ever seen!!!

I just stumbled upon this...

http://music.yahoo.com/promos/namm2005/

If you look to the right you'll see pictures from bands that played showcases at different venues during NAMM. From Yngwie down are pictures of the show that many of us who were at NAMM attended. I'll let them tell you how they felt about the show, but as far as I was concerned it was one of the most amazing displays of talent I have ever seen.

We arrived late and missed Dick Dale, so our night started with Population 1 which is Nuno's band. After he was done Yngwie took the stage with Rudy Sarzo and Dream Theater's Jordan Rudess. After Yngwie left the stage Nuno came back on and kicked off a jam that featured George Lynch, Warren DeMartini, Michael Anthony, Neil Zaza, Dave "Snake" Sabo, TM Stevens, Will Calhoun, Perry Farrell, Gary Cherone, Jon Anderson, and some guy from Puddle of Mudd.

I can remember during the show my cell phone vibrating and it was Kevin who was calling. At that point in the show TM Stevens, Will Calhoun, Nuno, and Gary were playing "Get the Funk Out". I couldn't hear Kevin and I don't know if he heard me, but I screamed into the phone, "Dude get your asses down here, this show is absolutely frikkin amazing!!!!"
    Occupy JCF

Re: Pix from the most amazing show I have ever seen!!!

Best show ever
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Re: Pix from the most amazing show I have ever see

As soon as Jeremy gets off his ass, we'll have video of all of those shows...

J? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

ahhh!!, Alexi's doing the Jerry Cantrell thing! lol.

Comment

Were any of you guys at the Key Club on March 14th, 2004?

I spotted this shot on that site and am very curious about that Charvel strathead peeking out off to the left.

What is the guitar?

Who is playing it?

Anyone?
          www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

I tought it was a bengal Esp George Lynch

Comment

I love the pics of George Lynch with the Fender Tele/Esquire. He has masking tape on the headstock with ESP written on it...

Thansk Tekky for the link...some very cool pics there...
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's speculation that the Bengal ESP is a Charvel, though I think that has been shot down here. But he's actually referring to the Charvel Strat-head to the left of George.

I think it may be his tech playing the guitar. I believe Brad (XXX) knows the guy.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd to be honest I will never forget the show but I wish an actual setlist was posted sonewhere... The founder of A-Z the Vettavlle site was Neil's soundman but Iw ant a setlist... Accurately was :

Poplulation1
                  then with perry "stop"
                  Then Perry and Warren "Sympathy for the devil"

after that I can site stuff but not in accuate order what a show
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

i'm the same way.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I hate Alexi Laiho.

Must have been a sweet show though,.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's speculation that the Bengal ESP is a Charvel, though I think that has been shot down here. But he's actually referring to the Charvel Strat-head to the left of George.

I think it may be his tech playing the guitar. I believe Brad (XXX) knows the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Brad knows him.. After the galaxy show george and his tech were in a suv and at every light Brad kept harassing him
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Call me crazy but the Bengal George is playing looks like his old 79 Sandoval body /Boogie neck with a ESP logo on it. I thought he had retired that guitar years ago.
                          That sounds like it was a killer show.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Brad knows him.. After the galaxy show george and his tech were in a suv and at every light Brad kept harassing him

[/ QUOTE ]

Johnny was his name wasn't it??
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Re: Pix from the most amazing show I have ever see

We were trying to get someone to moon them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X