Joy Basu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy Basu

Joy is a friend of mine, and I just wanted to see how many of you have heard him, or of him? He has some shred stuff, trance, industrial,as well as some other styles. He has played with Jessica Simpson, and Jennifer Lopez too. He has also taught at MI and LAMA. Thought I would plug him, and maybe some of you will like his music. Joy Basu's website
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Re: Joy Basu

kick arse player. I haven't looked in on his site in ages, but I remember him being featured in an article about the 10 Best Unknown Players in America in one of the guitar mags a while back. Plus he signed up for the Stetina forum a couple of years ago, so we got to chat to him a couple of times. Seems like a nice guy too
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh yeah man, Joy Rocks! I love that Greg Howe flavor to him that I like. I got that Alchemists CD and then when I heard him I got his self titled CD. Have not picked up the other one because I hate electronic sounds.

Another Indian guy who nobody knows about is Prashant Aswani. He's appeared on Greg Howe's Ascend album and that's how I heard of him. http://www.prashantaswani.com/
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Do you think Joy would be interested in fielding questions from the group?? We could set up a thread where the members ask questions and we can send them to him in eMail and we'll post the answers.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I wish I could be the guitar player in Jessica Simpson's band [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He might be interested. I will ask him and see what he thinks. Endrik.....even though he doesn't play with Jessica now, I told him the same thing. I would love to be in between her and Ashlee in The Tonight Show pic on his News page. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ashlee actually looked better then.
            www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Working...
            X