X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: see ya all, bro\'s

[ QUOTE ]
    man....i said EUROPEAN tour [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

an US tour might follow, though...maybe together with kataklysm, but thats not sure at all

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be great if it happened. Well, good luck with the tour and haul ass to the states as soon as ya can.

Comment

And no dates in Norway either...
      Have a nice tour and say hello to Magnus in Ancient from me, I bought my beloved Rhoads pro from him in ´97 or something. Still my fav guitar.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] bro

Comment

Go BIG or go home! Have a kickass time!

Comment

If you dudes from Final Breath are coming to North America, also bring along fellow German boys Suidakra, I wanna see them here too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best of luck on the tour! Write a road journal and update it every day. Better yet, bring along a laptop computer and log on to the JCF with daily reports so we can keep up with you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

using a laptop? no way man....i think i'll be way too drunk to use one ^^

so, cheers folks, i'm off...see ya in 4 weeks

Comment

Alright! Good luck-use condoms, don't drink too much to play, and keep an eye on your gear.

Pictures and good stories are expected when you return. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X