Haha! Create your own Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haha! Create your own Nation!

Em, I enjoyed this and I don't even like politics. It's also VERY quick to set up and control. I wasn't even bored when I tried this last night. Spent five minutes reading some of the stuff and then signed myself up. After that, you only have to log in once or twice a day (depending on how many "New issues" you want) to pass legislation on issues, and watch your country grow (by reading your country's synopsis).

I find it quite fascinating. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Come join the fascinating continent of Jackson Charvel... y'all better Fuhking do it right now... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-King Fuhking

Comment

You all need help!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

mine is called "the rogue nation of Atomic Narcotics"
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

hey, not to burst anyone's bubble, but bonobos are chimps, not monkeys...theres a big difference...Please don't beat me now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually they're apes, but aren't they a slightly different species than the chimpanzee? Apes are smarter than monkeys but they don't have that cool prehensile tail, if anyone wanted to know the specific big differences between the two.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              hey, not to burst anyone's bubble, but bonobos are chimps, not monkeys...theres a big difference...Please don't beat me now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Shut up and beat your own monkey! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

A chimp is a type of ape, and a bonobo is a type of chimp. They are the closest living relative to humans...man, that anthropology class is coming in useful...Sorta.

Comment

Stop making fun of my Fuhking monkeys! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I see two new nations have joined me in my Fuhking continent... mwahahaha! (Who are you by the way? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

My nation took a slight dip. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahahah! I didn't join your nation, but mine has over 7 million people now, started out with 5 million. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm now also accepted in the U.N., I think I'll bring it down!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What the hell, you're already in the UN? I am obviously making the wrong choices in my New Issues... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And nice Pink Floyd quote as your national motto. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Damn, Em... this thing is addicting. And I didn't have to put in a lot of effort. Me likey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, gotta love the Pink Floyd quote! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I hit the application button for the UN yesterday, it says I'm accepted today. I also love not having to put in a lot of effort! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Okay, I'm stupid. I didn't know I could apply for the UN. I just did, and now I'm awaiting a reply. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I just took a look at their roleplaying forum... damn, it's too scary to get into, and not really pertinent to the actual development of your country, and plus, it takes too much EFFORT to do it with no beneficial results to the development of your country. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, it says I'm accepted, but I'm still waiting for my confirmation email. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I've checked out the forums, but I'm not really too interested either.

Comment

This is Great Em! Here Is my Nation:
                              Democratic Republic of Nipplegong

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...ion=nipplegong

I guess alot of people are having thier furniture restored.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now ya gotta join the great continent of Jackson Charvel (password "jcf")! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Your statistics are great but your crime is sky-high! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X