Haha! Create your own Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haha! Create your own Nation!

Ok, maybe there is something wrong with me but, I typed "jcf" into the search for new regions and it says it doesn't exist. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Never mind, I see it has a Canadian Flag?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Currency is the "soloist." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

okay, so I typed in "jackson Charvel" in the region search and found your region.
        This is what I found when I typed "JCF" in the world search...
        http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...ion/nation=jcf

Comment

joined!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow... I used to have a nation several years ago... wish I could remember it.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

OK....I/m in:

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...tion=fartmania

Comment

JCF region is 4 strong. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Nipplegong just got accepted to the UN.
                *rubbs hands together in a very evil way*

Comment

You guys are cracking me up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I visited all your nations... too funny. Priest, you barcode your people?! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  Who's is the JCF Nation with the Canadian flag? That's a nice place.

Hmmm... maybe I'll create a Nation. I'm wicked lazy when it comes to keeping up with stuff on the computer so I wouldn't know for days if my country was sunk. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Okay fine, here's my Nation. Mt Thraxus.
                    If you have a ton of Dunlops you'll be rich, but I'll tax the living sh!t outta you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Borderlands of Mt Thraxus

Comment

<font color="yellow">Krista made her own country [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

The Dictatorship of Sad Monkey Beaters

The Dictatorship of Sad Monkey Beaters is a tiny, devout nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 25%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Information Technology.

Crime is a problem. Sad Monkey Beaters's national animal is the Elusive PrePro Charvel and its currency is the moobs.

Those poor people [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [ QUOTE ]
                        its currency is the moobs.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They have bra's for wallets!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They have bra's for wallets!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Hey now, she's done that. When did you peek [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Sweet, I'm now a member of the UN. If you guys want to move to the region of Jackson Charvel, click on the green text representing your location (most likely West Pacific) right above the description of your country. Then it should bring you to a new page where one of the lines near the top of the page says "Tired of life in the West Pacific? Then move to a new region!" and click on the green text. Then you type in "Jackson Charvel" and search for it. When it asks you for the password, type in "jcf".

So who are you guys currently in Jackson Charvel? Fuhking is myself, but who are Rockzor, Kozik, and Nipplegong?

Comment

I are Nipplegong. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What are ya smokin' Priest, don't you remember replying to me on the last page?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                              Hey now, she's done that. When did you peek

[/ QUOTE ] Hmm...she has moobs? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Blahhh, I see it now when I look back on the previous page. Too many nations to keep track of. I blame stress. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes Em, I barcode my people apparently. I meant well when I wanted security, but this damn system/website is fickle and they took the proposition to the extreme and gave me a police state! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X