Haha! Create your own Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haha! Create your own Nation!

Wow, your crime level is CRIPPLING! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] For a nation so powerful and steady, I find it hard to believe that the crime is sky-high! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

What a Fuhking great game. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] And now Em knows that it's addicting with VERY LITTLE effort input. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you want to see your nation evolve faster, change your settings so that you receive two new propositions per day to pass legistation on. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm now a "Father Knows Best" nation instead of a "Centrist Inoffensive" one. Hahaha! I have my options set to two issues a day. This is fun. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm addicted as well!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The JCF region keeps getting more powerful everyday. Muhahahaha! I just voted to allow my countrymen to donate their organs in return for oreo's. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oreos [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My "people" were complaining about their soap operas. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X