Shameless self promotion....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shameless self promotion....

Thanks Ron! I think we're playing Long Beach the next night if that's a shorter drive for you...

Comment

Yes, it is.

(waits for flyer)

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll go if you come and pick me up...then take me back home to Cleveland..

I'll be too high to drive..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah OK, Bill. I'll pick you up at 7:30 sharp. (I may be late) [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll be ready..

I'll give you ten dollars for gas.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ex/current-members of Uphill Battle/Exhumed? Don't tell me that Danny Walker is drumming for them, too?? Haha...that guy is INSANE! I've seen him with Uphill Battle and Thornlord a ton of times...very good bands, both of them! Are you anywhere near the Ventura area, or are they comming out to LA for a show?

*EDIT* Sorry, I didn't realize this had already happened [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Either way, was it Danny Walker on drums, do you remember?

Comment

Yes, Danny is drumming for them, and no, it hasn't happened yet. And Leon from Exhumed is in Intronaut too. The singer for Intronaut, Sasha Dunable was/is in Anubis Rising with my drummer Alex Bytnar. A lot of people compare Alex and Danny's drumming.

And no one in my band lives in Ventura, though we were scheduled to play a show at The Loft last Friday, but it got moved ot Oxnard. I live in San Pedro, my drummer Alex lives in Reseda, my bass player Dash lives in North Hollywood(I think) and our singer Kai lives in Irvine. And yes, we practice together twice a week.

Comment

That's cool. The Loft is one of the places I hit regularly. Let me know if you guys ever have a show in VTA again!

Comment

I'll go add you on MySpace, it's the site we use most.

Comment

Working...
                    X