Cheech and Chong soundtrack band???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheech and Chong soundtrack band???

OK, I need some help. In "Cheech and Chong's Next movie" there was a hilarious scene where Chong was sitting on his motorcyle in the house with the exhaust routed out the window into the Geeky neighbors rose bushes. anyway, during that scene there was a song playing in the background. I like the song, it had a cool vibe to it. I wanna see if I can find that song. Does anyone know what band did that tune? or where I can find it? I think it might be called Hell on Wheels or something like that. i dunno. Please help!!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Thanks!!!!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: Cheech and Chong soundtrack band???

It could have been something they did. Most of the songs in their movies are written and partially performed by them (mainly Cheech singing). They took pride in trying to nail different styles of music.

Comment

Someone asked that at IMDB as well.
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080520/

Further down, you see the cast list - note someone asks about Scott Thompson.
      Click his name for his bio, and you see he is also sometimes credited as Veronica Billingsley [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks newc! wow, there is someone else out there who likes the tune. I wish I could find out who it was.... it was a rockin tune!

Comment

If you follow some of the links it does say that Cheech and Chong did write all the songs except one, and I lost the link and don't remember the guy's name or the song [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Scott Thompson was always pretty funny on Kids In The Hall when he wasn't doing his gay shtick... He did crack me up. "Fight Picker" comes to mind
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I belive fight picker was Bruce McCullah (sp) he did that short little guy that was trying to fight with that big bastard in the bar, and kept getting the snot beat out of him. Funny stuff!!! He tried to pick a fight with someone in the pizza place too. "the jacket's off!!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the movie. Original music is credited to Mark Davis and performed by Killer. Solos by Steve Lukather. The main title is performed by Dog Band. There are other songs like "Macho Man" by the Village People, "Hit the Road Jack" by Ray Charles, "Tequila" by The Champs, "Space Invader" by The Pretenders, and "Cross the Tracks" by Joe Houston. The song your talking about has to be some of the original music or "Cross the Tracks", so see what you can find on Killer, Mark Davis, and Joe Houston.

Good luck,
                Chris
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                X