I miss ya bums. Fett loves you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss ya bums. Fett loves you

As soon as I get my head on straight after a year of turk-fuk and a few months of getting my trailer set up, so it doesn't roll away, I will move my 'puter and cast my net and be as one with you. I really, really miss you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: I miss ya bums. Fett loves you

Well Good God...... I was asking about you back in November or December.... Welcome back, Fettster..... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad to see you're OK Fett. I been wondering about you. Hope you get everything straightened out and get back on here soon!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Set up a room in that trailer for the fruitbat. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What's up, Fett? Gobble, goggle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome Back!~

Comment

I had no idea you felt that way about my bum Fett!!!
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Fett...How ya doin'..

we were askin' about you not long ago...

good to see ya man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Not your bums. You plump little turk.I don't got a phone, so I will have to come over to Turkfuk=land and make the call to get set up. Believe it or not, they have lives. I do not. So, one of these days, I will come over here and spend hours setting up my pad. Until then. TaTa.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    What's up, Fett? Gobble, goggle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean Beep Beep? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wow, fett is a name I haven´t seen in a while here. Be back soon bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X