Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whhoooo hooo....finally got a bassist and drummer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whhoooo hooo....finally got a bassist and drummer!

Well, after hundreds(ok not really but it felt like it) of worthless auditions, we finally found a bass player and drummer. It just clicked. I have heard people talking about how it feels to find the RIGHT people for the band, and it happened to me today. Now we just need a singer. Almost there.

Re: Whhoooo hooo....finally got a bassist and drummer!

<font color="yellow">Ah yes, the wonderful world of being in a band.

With the right people, it can be fun in a lot of ways. With the wrong people, it's like a self vascectomy I would imagine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck...hopefully all of you click and good things happen for ya. </font>

Comment

Re: Whhoooo hooo....finally got a bassist and drummer!

guitarsjb sounds like you got nothin but good times ahead of you. Put everything you got into it, I hope it all works out the way you want to.

Comment

Re: Whhoooo hooo....finally got a bassist and drum

I hate auditioning people. You can usually tell if they will work out in the first 20 minutes.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Goog going Jeri. Have fun! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Awesome! Good luck!

Then there's my band on temporary hiatus cuz our lead guitarist is going to spend a few months at the gray bar hotel. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

It feels AWESOME to find the right people. My drummer and I click so hard that the little plastic thingee broke. We can bust into a 30 minute thrash/grind jam at the drop of a hat and just ride it until it's over.

Comment

Congrats Jeri! That's a good feeling alright!
                  It should be easier to find a singer now that you have a nucleus too; good luck with that!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Jeri! That's cool, hope everything works out and good luck with a singer. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Awesome...Now I need to find me a bassist and drummer...

but I don't think that is going to happen very soon...Cleveland is fresh out of availuable "Good" players..

Congrads...I hope they work out for you...trying to get good "people" as well as "players" ...seems difficult as hell....seems like a lot of them are one or the other , and never both..

Cool!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My 2 cents about the singer, bite the bullet and learn to do it yourself. I got tired of dealing with singers, so I took matters into my own hands and do about half guitar half voice at my lessons now. I feel like an idiot when I'm singing, practicing singing, even thinking about my singing, but I know I will be much happier down the road. Besides, that means more chicks and more money for yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on finding the bandmates. My band is made up of hacks and misfits, myself included, and we seem to do ok. Good luck with the new people.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

There´s one thing that´s sucks playing guitar, everybody does it! Hard to find the other bandmembers.

You must feel great now, good luck to you all!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Congrats Jeri! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sorry, I'm still not available to sing for you.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X