Tommy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy?

I've been pretty busy today, but I wanted to get a report on the Jackson trial and why is he still out on bail? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

What's up?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Re: Tommy?

well, you gotta understand , lately it's been chilly in the morning, and today it was warmer, and with all these changes in temperature, michael almost sneezed once this morning, causing a full doctoral checkup and M.R.I. at the hospital. turns out he faked the sneeze, just so he could get to the little kids that are sick section to cop a feel, cough!!! to take a look around to try and bring some wood cough!!!! some cheer into their lives , even if only for a moment. michael's special. a special kinda guy. ask for updates anytime Pat, i'm here in the trenches for you.
    anything else?-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"I'm Going To Jail For How Long???"
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Michael will be getting some manly love at some point it it seems...

He looks enough like his sister now to give someone a lot of pleasure...

Woohooo!

Comment

That sicko shoulda been locked up a long time ago!! I hate that freak! I hope he burns in HELL! No offense Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Eh, I quit listen to him after the "Off the Wall" album. Back when him and his band were hard core.

Seriously though, some of the stuff from before Thriller had some cool grooves, kinda MoTown. I guess the tool just lost it....I dunno, I'd like to see him and Charles Nelson Riley in a cage match. I think Chuck could take him.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man I wish we could be in the court room ...like the OJ trial..

I bet most of our ol' ladies drove us crazy with that damn Lacey and Scott Soap Opera...that stuff got old..

I was really lookig foward to watching this DAMMIT!!!!

This fag is a total head case....there WILL be some very interesting testimonies...

cool... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i loved the Jackson 5 when i was growing up. i still dig their old tunes. do you really think this guy molested children, or was his childhood taken away from him because he was working all the time and he just wants to be a kid for once in his life by hanging around with lots of other kids? but why in bed mike? why in bed you sick fruitkook?
                  he looks like a middle aged asian lady, "Ryckel Jakkasun"
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X