Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effe Fox.. Cancelling Arrested Development

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=181743

Thanks... Emmy winning show but they would rather put on another dying season of the Simpsons or American Dad which is just the Family Guy again...
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Effe Fox.. Cancelling Arrested Development

Stupid Fox.
    Just like when the killed Futurama.
    I've always been a big Simpsons fan, but that show hasn't been funny for a few year now.

Comment

That just sucks. Hopefully the cut off is not permanent. It is a great show - unfortunately not enough people are watching.

Comment

Did South Park win a emmy??

No...

then what the fuck good is an emmy... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Fox has a history of doing this. They pulled John Doe which I thought was a cool show and several others that aired for only a couple of episodes then never aired again.
            But they left Married with Children to long, the X-files should have ended a couple of seasons ealier than it did. The Simpsons should have died with the 90s.

Comment

I guess it's another program like Greg the Bunny where the fans of the show will have to enjoy it on DVD.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

arrested development is probably the most under-rated show on tv. i finally just watched season 1 on dvd. the writing and acting are brilliant. hopefully the fans will speak up.

Comment

Todd seriously this isn't in the Class of Andy Richter or Greg the Bunny (both shows that I liked) this is actually a very very good show and it does have critical acclaim beyond just "cult" status...

Comment

I've seen the show. You're missing my point. Just like Family Guy, they're going to have to find out how loyal the fans are when the DVD sales comes in. Maybe like Family Guy they'll reinstate the show.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Actually I think this will get picked up possibly by HBO just because it truly had critical acclaim and a strong hollywood backing... It's Ron Hoard man no one denies Ron [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Brilliant writing? OK
                        Funny? No way.

IMO, of course.

Maybe, as Rich (Lerx) says, it's because I live in the OC....I never found this show funny at all. Never even cracked a smile. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is greg the bunny really on DVD? I need to get that. Count Blah was the funniest thing ever.

Comment

I knnow it is all taste but I found this show so funny... Anyone like The Upright Citizens Brigade?

Count Blah was pretty funny espescially when they went gangsta on the show count A I G H T blah

Comment

YUP!! Got it a couple of weeks ago and watched the whole thing with Kristi.. I laughed my brains out!
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X