Angel of Retribution: new Judas Priest out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angel of Retribution: new Judas Priest out to

yes he touched mor little PPs than Wacko Jacko ...probably..

and besides ...he sucked ass anywhoo...I hate drummers that use a single kick nowadays , fucking clueless Ringos...it's 2005 fuckface...get with the program...this aint no polka band...this ain't "Love me fuggin' Do"!!!

Double kick the hell outta that shit!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

My kid is brutal on his friggin' double kicks...and he's only getting better..fuck yeah!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Scott Travis rules!!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rob Halford will be getting back with the Halford band (minus the "classic Halford lineup" consisting of bassist Ray and guitarist Pat) to do a fourth solo disc according to the "Halford IV" page on www.robhalford.com and they're looking for SESSION MUSICIANS to record with them! Awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll play bass...somebody tell him I'll do it....but I'm not sharing his tooth brush on the tour bus..

He would want me to play bass..yes he would. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

He may be a Metal "God"...but I is a Bass God... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hell yeah, Scott Travis rules! I've been a fan of his since I first heard "Scarified" by Racer X (one of the coolest drum beats of all time). And I think he was a big reason for Painkiller being such a kick-ass album!

Well, I've had AoR for a couple weeks now and have listened to it a few times. I'm really digging Judas Rising, Hellrider, and Wheels of Fire. I think it's a good album can't wait to see them live (especially with Queensryche opening -bonus!).
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I just bought it today. Very good buy i reckon. Every track has something great about it. Hellrider, deal with the devil, wheels of fire, demonizer and Eulogy are my favourites. Eulogy is a bit different from what Priest usually do, but i really like it.

All in all, a pretty good album [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

It's a very strong album though not as heavy as Demolition but I love it. The only song that I don't care for is Lochness. Screaming for Vengeance is still their best album in my opinion. For being near 60 yrs old, these guys rock.

Comment

ehee, last week it was the best selling album in my country
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                X