F1 starts in 4 days!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 starts in 4 days!!!!

Is it just me? Am I the only one who's freaking out waiting for the season to start? Is anyone going to be watching the race this Saturday night?

Predictions??
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: F1 starts in 4 days!!!!

Schumaker will wipe the field. F1 is boring.

Comment

pullin for for j. button driving bar honda. more looking forward to the irl on sunday at homestead. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

hockey will be back this fall, until then it's open wheel time. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I used to love F1 but last season was pretty boring.I wish we could go back tothe 70's or 80's when my favorite driver of all time raced,the great Ayrton Senna

Comment

It seems like the Ferraris will be at a disadvantage at least for the beginning of the season, and if testing numbers show anything, McLaren and Renault could be the ones to watch this year.

Personally, I am a Jensen Button fan. I'd love to see him actually win a race instead of finishing 2nd and 3rd all the time.

Comment

Yes, can't wait.. got my tickets to the race in Istanbul this August [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

this is sooo boooring, I think last time there was something to watch were 5-7-10 years ago.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

during F1 season here..especially near the race weekend, the advertisements want to relate every products with F1 and fast speed whatever so they put that F1 engine sound in the TV ads. everytime i turn on tv, that sound becomes very very annoying. even DJ in disco and pub put the F1 engine sound in it. stupid. F1...please go away.

Comment

Always been a fan of F1 - too bad it's becoming the "Bernie Ecclescake Megalomania Show". Gonna be cheering for Jensen!

MotoGP starts on April 10th! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My bids on Renault! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

We will dominate!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

not this weekend. Even Schumacher has said it'll be tough until the new car.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Webber will go with Williams. I don't think he'll win it, but now the guy has a good set of wheels under him, it'll be interesting.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          MotoGP starts on April 10th! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Hell yeah! Go Rossi!

Back to topic, I hadn't payed attention to all the off-season moves until I checked the web Monday. Wow, quite a few moves. But Schuey will win another title. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

F1 has gone downhill big time . It is embarassing when you go to a race and 70% of the fans are Schumacher/Ferrari fans . It's very easy to support a winning driver/team!!!!
                            The 2004 season was the last straw -- no overtaking and the races won by pit strategy.
                            I was at Indy and Hockenheim last year + Catalunya in 2003 . I will be spending my money on a MotoGP race this year .
                            I remember watching F1 in the 70's with my father . Sundays were for watching F1 .Back then it was cool . Now it is [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                            Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Every year they try to change the regulations to make the sport more competitive, and it never seems to pan out. There were some huge changes this year. That coupled with the fact that some of the teams have made huge advances, could make for an interesting year. No tire changes are going to be allowed this year, so that will definitely reduce pit strategy importance. I for one have never been the guy who cheers for the guy most likely to win. I think Schuey is a fantastic driver, but I think he has a bad attitude, and he has definitely been known for being unsportsmanlike at times.

Comment

Working...
                              X