Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Me at my gig tonight! - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me at my gig tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me at my gig tonight!

Amp... I dunno what that is... a cross between a Marshall and a Peavey maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That dude is crowd-surfing, duh! Either that or he cut a wicked fart! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeeeeeeah, now I see it. Drrrrrrrrrrrrr! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
      BTW, Em, ya need a wall of Marshalls behind ya. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mmmm, hot pants! LOL Get them in yellow to match your amp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Spicoli and Toe...

Okee dokee. I see what I can do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              'm not that scary in person.

[/ QUOTE ]

You told me you were, remember... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMMY!!!!!!

That is a good gig there Em...I'll be playing there next week..

I'll open for ya... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

All right!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I think your new amps are on fire, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not to mention all the lasers hitting the amps... that's probably what's causing them to catch on fire! What a great stage show! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

only one head to power all those cabs, must be pretty good.

I think there should be more farts.

Comment

That's an ESP AX-350. Dammit, ESP has everybody now! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Crap, you guys don't want me going off in Photoshop again. Well, I know Bill doesn't... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

WTG Em!! LMAO..you are so cute..

Comment

your right ankle looks very swollen in that pic....you ok?
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

gas pains

Comment

Shut up, Deneb.

Umm... it's a leg warmer. Yeah, that's it. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X