Paging Dr. Tommy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Dr. Tommy

I threw my back out, my Dr prescribed the muscle relaxer Flexoril. How many beers do I need to drink for each flexoril I take?
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Paging Dr. Tommy

increase flexoril dosage by 6 times the amount on the front of the bottle, and 6 x 4 = 24, so drink 24 beers to accompany the flex's.
    this doctor stuff ain't hard, it's simple mathematics.
    NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

how did you throw your back out ? was it a birthday backflip blowjob or something?

Comment

Naw, I did it lifting some shit at work.

Comment

i thought you were in charge of the internet usage there. there will be no lifting of anything for the mighty riffer.

Comment

I'm the network engineer. Had to move some stuff around. But from now on somebody will do all my lifting for me. The most I'll lift is 12oz.

Comment

I took 2 Flexoril and I'm on my 8th beer. Dr. Tommy you are truly an asset to the medical profession!!

Comment

flex's are nice, I take usually 4 at a time. My Dr. prescides me the Big Vic's too for my back which I also take 4 at a time when I need them
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

your addition ratio is wrong, 4 more flexoril this hour, and the next, and 16 more beers by 9:30 p.m. est

Comment

are you alive riff? hope you're o.k. dude.

Comment

I'm ok, except for these cuts on my head that I have no idea where they came from. The prescription must have worked!!!

Comment

cuts are expected and involved in anything i prescribe

Comment

Working...
                        X