Trading Licks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Licks

Been on the board since last year. I am suprised there is not a catagory here for trading licks like on wholenote.com for example.

Would be interesting to see what everyone is playing and the variety of techniques people have developed.

There is the crowd that does not like to tell their little secrets but really - everyone from EVH to Yngwie has their stuff tabbed. So why keep everything hidden I figure. Gonna take it to the grave?

I'm sure a lot of guys here have been playing for many years and have developed some really intersting stuff.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Re: Trading Licks

On a side but similar note, I've desired to put up clips myself of rhythm tracks and hoped people would enjoy adding their own solo's (since I lack serious on lead).

They could either play around for fun/practice, or mix a lead with it and repost.
    Of course, if you get rich with it, please share lol.

I think hearing 1 'song' with many differently influenced leads would be fascinating.
    [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

audiophile, that has been done here in the past. They were calling them JCF Jams, or JCF Mixes. Something like that.

Just post your rhythm tracks to the "MP3 Submissions" section, explain your idea and let folks have at it.

It is fascinating to hear people's different takes on the same backing track.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah that was cool. Let's do it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
        X