Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY JCFer's Wanna check out a show tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY JCFer's Wanna check out a show tonight?

What's up guys,

My brother's band Invidia (www.invidiatheband.com) is playing at a small club (more like a basement) tonight at round 11pm tonight. The place is called the Pyramid. It's between 6th & 7th Street on Ave A in Manhatten. Here's the webpage:

http://www.thepyramidclub.com/

I think they are on My Space.com also. http://www.myspace.com/invidia

BTW, all their sounds clips kinda suck, but their latest recordings sound much better. Should be up soon. Hope to see any of ya'll there. If ya see a bunch of drunken dudes singing their asses off in front of the place, best bet is that's probably us [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I'll be wearing my Black Label workshirt and a black D'addario (sp?) hat. Come down, have a good time and bring a designated driver.

- Irfaan -

Re: NY JCFer\'s Wanna check out a show tonight?

Goddamn! Get there and they canceled the show. Hope none of ya went out there. But hell, I'm back home with a nice buzz goin, enjoyin the night with the guys. Hope ya'll are havin a good saturday night. Time for a lil more ass kickin, gonna krank the amps and jam a bit. Lata all!

- Drunken Irf -

Comment

You cocksucker! I drove two hours to Miami, flew into La Guardia, took a freaking cab all the way to the basement, just to learn the show was canceled and I had to turn around and come right back!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Keith

p.s. Lemmie know when they play again, 'k? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Drinks on me next time round

Comment

Working...
        X