Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toejam, this one's for you! (Not Safe For Work!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toejam, this one\'s for you! NSFW

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LMFAO @ NOTP! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That second one screams, "Oh the horror!"
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          One o these days, Toe, I'm gonna take a pic of mine....oh how you will rue that day!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I don't care... just don't do it in MY thread here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you challenging me? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hell, I'll post it wherever the hell I want, just like you! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, I'm challenging you to a duel. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's ON, biotch! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(looks for charged batteries)
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LMAO!!! I see your schwartz is a big as mine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here I am readying myself for a Ronboob shot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] *gets barf bucket ready as shown below*

Me and my crude photoshopping lately! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (This Gibson "Les Pail" model was from one of the JCF Classified ads recently.)

Comment

LOL I remember seeing that Les Pail. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X