I just spent all weekend arguing with Yankee Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just spent all weekend arguing with Yankee Fans

Yeah out in AZ I get tehre and my Nieces who live in AZ are huge Yankee fans. They are 13,11 and 5. Diehards. They don't even like my dog's because they are "Boston" Terriers. My sister and her husband are huge Cub fans and while I am glad they aren't Cub fans I just don't understand how they became Yankee fans. The five year old hits you if you say anything bad about the Yankees, the other two just walk away.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: I just spent all weekend arguing with Yankee Fans

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah out in AZ I get tehre and my Nieces who live in AZ are huge Yankee fans

[/ QUOTE ]

They're being raised correctly! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Re: I just spent all weekend arguing with Yankee F

Even if I don't like it, I can kind of understand being a yankees fan. They've got the money, the names and they're consistently good. I've never understood people being Cubs fans. There are a ton of them out here in Boise, and they vehemently defend the dumb-old Cubbies who aren't going to make the playoffs again this year. Must be a WGN thing in towns without MLB teams.

Comment

Tets, were they able to understand what you were saying? How pronounced was the drool running from the corners of thier mouths? Someone should "visit" thier parents and have this issue resolved post haste. lol
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

well tets, were you at the game yesterday when the white sox trounced the cubs? ahhh, that's such a great feeling.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

13, 11, and 5 huh. i have socks that old. diehards-lol
            they have suffered the last 11 years haven't they TETS-lol
            all i know is i'll never forget my dad hanging me by my ankles over the left field wall during batting practice trying to snag the rollers going by. i have flourished and suffered as a yankee fan. and when they were in the cellar in the 80's, i was still there.
            Tets, i sent that 1 gig to you, should have it today or tomorrow. tell me if it works.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah they haven't suffered much but the oldest was in tears during the ALCS last year I guess. It just baffled me that these little girls were such fanatics...

No I was coming home yesterday.. Didn't have anytime for Spring Training when I was down there but next year I plan on it go out and see my old man and catch a few games
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

the state of florida goes insane in march. infiltrated with baseball fanatics everywhere. alot of people are into it like it's the regular season. you do get much closer to the players and you get to rap with 'em alot,pictures, etc.etc.etc.

Comment

i never missed the JETS pre-season camp at hofstra college out on long island, you're like 10 feet from the playing field, it's fukkin' great.

Comment

= kinda like trying to teach pigs to sing.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X