SO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN FOR KICKS THIS WEEKEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN FOR KICKS THIS WEEKEND

i have a date with the couch, and then the bed, and then I'll become one with the couch again. i can squeeze in the huge bean bag thing and make it a threeway. i'm beat up from battle this week, i'm gonna twist one or two and watch bugs bunny and sports. exciting atomic tales will be back soon, i need to refuel. what about you?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: SO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN FOR KICKS THIS WEEKEND

I'm hoping to yanked out of a tree or two, that's always fun. If I'm really lucky I will be able to give the old lady a jump.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'm going to beat my girlfriend like she owes me money, throw rocks at the neighbors car, order pizza to my other neighbors house.

Oh...seriously?

give a lesson today, take my lesson today, go to play magic the gathering with some friends for a few hours, come home, play some guitar, set up this Charvel standard.

Saturday, band practice, party for my girlfriend, gig later that night.

Sunday, work.

Inbetween all activities, sleep, eat, bath, shit like that.

Comment

I'm gonna hit the town tonight. Hopefully all the rookies are too hung over to be out.

Other then that, some chores around the house, and replacing the bridge pickup in my Model 5FX.

Comment

I am gonna take it easy tonight. Too much beer last night for St. Patty's Day. Work was rough today. In at 1:35am last night and up at 4am for work this morning. Work Sat and Sun. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Drinking large quantities of beer, playing alot of guitar, watch NASCAR.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hmmm, I think I'll work all day Saturday and sleep all day Sunday. Yeah... that sounds about right!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Just kick back and drink a few beers tonight, work Saturday, go out Saturday night, band practice on Sunday.

Comment

I'm gonna jump on a train, go see my gal, and have some Guinness.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

thurston,
                    friday night is amateur night, i agree but you have to still make the scene for any action that you may want.

Comment

Drinkin' tonight and tomorrow and then getting ready to go to San Diego for bidness on Monday.

Comment

how long will you be in sandy eh go? come up and see me sometime-lol
                        seriously, you're not that far from me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          thurston,
                          friday night is amateur night, i agree but you have to still make the scene for any action that you may want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, but yesterday was St.Patty's Day... I'm sure many tried venturing without their training wheels last night. (I avoided it myself)
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            thurston,

[/ QUOTE ]

Friday night is also night the lady friend has to go to bed early so she can work sat morning. Means I get some time out with the boyz.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Drinking large quantities of beer, playing alot of guitar, watch NASCAR.

[/ QUOTE ]

JTR, have you ever been approached by Walmart to appear as a spokesperson or poster boy?
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X