SO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN FOR KICKS THIS WEEKEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN FOR KICKS THIS WEEKEND

House Hunting, we're looking at a new house tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    If we decide not to take it, then I'm buying a BB gun to use on my evil commie neighbors whom I despise mercilessly.

And then after I use the BB gun, I'm once again going to try to reverse the curse that is on me.

After that I'll get my son some birthday presents for his 5th birthday in a couple weeks.

Then work on some music.

Oh, and my Victoria's Secret shipment came in...I could go into detail about that too, but I know y'all are bored reading this by now. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Congratulations on the new home L.

Sorry to hear about the layoff John, look at as a little break [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] it will be alright bro.

Em, yeah no one wants to talk about Victoria's Secret, I just toss them catalogs out without even looking at them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shawn!!
        Where'd you get that picture of ME?! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Shawn!!
          Where'd you get that picture of ME?! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very Nice...... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Shawn!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I took it last night...I'm a peeping Tommy, I can sprint fast too so you never catch me...now you know why your neighbors dogs are barking all the time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Oh, and my Victoria's Secret shipment came in...I could go into detail about that too, but I know y'all are bored reading this by now. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, JCF Rule: pics of all new acquisitions must be shared with the Forum, or ownership of aforementioned acquisition reverts to the membership of of the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm working all weekend,I haven't had 1 dayoff this month and probably won't

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, JCF Rule: pics of all new acquisitions must be shared with the Forum, or ownership of aforementioned acquisition reverts to the membership of of the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Smooth move X-Lax, trying to pull the wool over Emmy's eyes! That rule is for Jackson/Charvel guitars only. Right? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And Shawn, remember I'm buying a BB gun this weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Better wear your night vision goggles.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Smooth move X-Lax, trying to pull the wool over Emmy's eyes! That rule is for Jackson/Charvel guitars only. Right? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And Shawn, remember I'm buying a BB gun this weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Better wear your night vision goggles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I at least have the Catalogs whrn you're done with them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

curses! Foiled again.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] check out my stutter... "of of". I guess all this talk about Victoria's Secret has me tripping over my tongue [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Working 6:00 pm to 8:00 am from today straight through until next saturday the 26th. ohh the joys of my life. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

I'm going to see how much a gym membership costs at the local gym. If it is inexpensive enough then I'm going start working out there since I have to get back in shape. Other than that, I'm probably going to lay low and prepare for going back to school a week from next monday.

Kind of down right now because of some stuff that happened in the past week or so.

Comment

Working...
                          X