Time Machine On EBaY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Machine On EBaY

Amazing, I've found an air guitar, a fart in a jar (someone posted it on nother forum awhile ago, wasen't looking for it [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) and now a time machine. That actually looks like my old 386 PC, lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Re: Time Machine On EBaY

Is there anything Golden Palace won't buy, or advertise on?
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

I like how people are asking him serious questions [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Does it have a flux capacitor and go up to 88 miles per hour, generating 1.21 gigawatts which makes time travel possible? Great Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"yes the time machine is made out of medal and as far as the back of it goes it is very rusty with two holes for hooking up something i guess. All of the switches and knobs work and yes it is filled with electronics"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Two holes for hooking up something, he guesses. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I would hazzard to guess that you stick your tongue in one hole, and a fork in the other (after you turn on all the electronics, of course).
          And it's made out of real honest to goodness "medal"!
          Well, there ya go. It HAS to be the real thing. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

<CENTER>
            "So long, suckers!!"
            </CENTER>

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol $645 bucks...sad

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Uncle Rico: Kip, I reckon... you know a lot about... cyberspace? You ever come across anything... like time travel?
                Kip: Easy, I've already looked into it for myself.
                Uncle Rico: Right on... right on.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ the drip...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Time machine, classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X