new promo pics of Dave Mike and myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new promo pics of Dave Mike and myself

for our newest cd coming out soon , taken in a burnt out forest cause we had a harsh forest fire up here 2 years ago , so how severed serenity is that lol . I am the blad amish looking bastard dave is the dude with the jackson guitar shirt on and mike is the longer haired dude , we all had leathers on [no we didn't share the same one lol] any way heres the shit //Steve

Re: new promo pics of Dave Mike and myself

helps if theres a fucking link hey http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ste...r=534e&.src=ph

Comment

i like 3 of 4...you guys are closer to the camera and i like the angle too...peace...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

that was fast lol thanks man [dm] ! //Steve

Comment

sorry its bald , it's late my typing is shit lol

Comment

I was going "Who the hell is Dave Mike?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You guys look all grim and stuff! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Where's the Immortal pose? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

At least it ain't a brick wall or railroad tracks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Steve,

I like #3 too... that one is good (composition-wise like Diablo said).
                You're kinda smiling in it which is why its my fav. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Goodluck with the new album!

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  At least it ain't a brick wall or railroad tracks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  nice one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I prefer #3 too. You guys fill up more of the shot, looks more professional

So is "Blad" your new stage name, Steve? Glad to see you guys are going for the all-leather look now, instead of all-rubber [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Steve,

You guys shared that forest fire with us down here in NJ....we had the smoke from it hanging over us for almost 10 days!!! And you could smell it like it was only a few miles away!

Anyhoo....cool pics! You guys are only a 3 piece now? Or were you always?!

Comment

Correct me if I'm misunderstanding, but somehow that smoke made it all the way from the west coast to the east coast without getting in anyone else's way? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Some weird jet stream carried the fucking smoke all the way down from Ontario/Quebec Not sure of the exact location of the fire) as far as Northernmost North Carolina.
                        I remember seeing it on radar too! So basically it covered the extreme coast of the Eastern seaboard. I remember I was out on Long Island at a family party when the cloud came over. You could see it also!...it was a real thin haze that hung around for almost 10 days. Anyone else on the East coast remember this?

Comment

I actually like #4. All you guys are looking in different directions. Cool pic...
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

thanks ! the only reason I was kinda smiling cause I kept bugging the other dudes saying we should do a ass chain and shit and start a side internet site to make some extra bucks lol ... and Ron yeah we were laughing about bringing some halloween stuff up there and run through the mountains triping over rocks with swords and axes lol //Steve

Comment

blad the impaler [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X