• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday Question

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it..

hey...wait a second.

Comment

Thanks NOTP!! I salute Dave for not bugging me for several days about getting my PayPal email address so he can send me a few bucks I told him I'd cover. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to salute all the guys that were at NAMM this year - you guys took me in and made me feel welcome. I had an absolute blast! I so look forward to meeting more of you and seeing those that I have met much more often!

Comment

I need to follow up my little GC rant with ppl I salute here...didn't mean to bring the thread down.

I salute the Admins first and foremost...
          even though I don't agree with ever single rule they dish out, they still do an awesome job here. And they do manage to weed out the riff-raff quite effectively. I tip my hat to ya's.

Budman....what else can I say?...Dave....you just reek of coolness in every way! Even your WIFE sportin' some Luth-Skillz!! I need to hook up with you sometime, and put our heads together on some shop-stuff!

Also...everyone I've done a deal with on here....you know who you are, and quite a few to mention. You guys rock, and helped me financially when I really needed it. Hope some, if not all of you guys are still enjoying what you've bought off me!

Cheers to that!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X