Win a FREE Scorpions DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a FREE Scorpions DVD

I got a used Scorpions DVD last week , called "Rock you Like a Hurricane Unauthorized." I gotta be honest...it's not the best music DVD I've ever seen. Definitely done on the cheap. But still pretty cool if you like the Scorps. During some of the live footage, Rudolf Schenker is playing a Jackson Rhoads.

Anyway, since I'm done with it, I'll send it FREE to someone here.

However, since I want this to be a fun thread -- and to give everyone a fair shot at winning it -- there's a little "writing contest" involved.

This Scorpions DVD will go to the person who posts the best answer to this classic "Newlyweds" question:

"What's the weirdest place you've ever made whoopie?"

(And no, "in the butt" doesn't count.) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keep it fun guys...and relatively clean, too.

Re: Win a FREE Scorpions DVD

When I was married we were hanging out with friends who came to town and were staying at the hotel. We went down to hang out at the pool and wound up in the hot tub. It was all foamy and stuff so it looked like she was just sitting in my lap facing me. People all around were clueless. Once the deed was done, we got outta the hot tub quickly to avoid the DNA. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Holy crap! That was YOU?????

Comment

In a library.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Holy crap! That was YOU?????

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, my hair sweater is a scary sight, right? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

An old girlfriend and myself did it once in her family room on a couch under a quilt. Sure.. you ask.. big deal.
              Well, it was a small family room, her father was asleep on a recliner right next to us and her 2 brothers were playing Intellivision Baseball directly in front of us at the time.

Comment

Oh yea, I forgot, we also did it in the back of my parents car while we were driving home from a camping trip. My parents were in the front seat at the time.

Comment

not in it to win it, but i did it in a hospital once, AND got walked in on by a nurse.

was boinkin the ex wife (who was admitted a few days prior due to a chronic kidney infection). we pulled the privacy curtain around (so i didn't have to see the old lady in the bed next to hers) and got at it. sadly, it was time for my ex's meds, and the nurse came in and pulled the curtain back. i freaked, pulled out, and turned around to face whomever was pulling back the curtain, and she got quite a site of my schlong lookin her right in the face! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lucky she was early, or she coulda got a dose of dr. sully's two ball compound!

ahhhh, good times!
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Good one Jon! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott

Comment

On a greyhound bus going to Vail to ski. Pulled a blanket over us and no one even blinked. Few others, 5 star hotel lobby behind a couch at about 2am. The best one ever ( for me ) a firestation, and I'm not a fire man. Met some chick in a bar went out to the parking lot. She was giving me a hummer between the cars and we kept getting "interupted". So we were behind a building and I tried the door, bingo it was open and what do I see but a big ass fire truck sitting in the dark. Bent her over against the truck and proceed to pound out the fire with my hose [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

in my 74 stingray corvette with t-tops....on keesler airforce base in biloxi, MS....i met a young lieutenant, who was "good to go", but we had nowhere to do it....so i got her outside on break, took her to my car, and began to "plow her like an angry farmer". if you've been in a 70s corvette, you know there ain't much room....anyway, we are going to it big time....up roll the MP's.....they put the spotlight on us just as i am getting to the "magic moment". they make us both get out of the car, they chew ME out for messing with her, and they take her away.

i just went on back in and played the next set.

Comment

Is this the Penthouse Forum?

I thought it was the JCF Forum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Manassass battleground
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Manassass battleground

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tim, couldn't you have picked one that the North won on?? Heck... we lost there twice!

Comment

Working...
                              X