Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Win a FREE Scorpions DVD

[ QUOTE ]
    Scorpions concert... general admission... up against the barricade. My friends and I always made sure we got to the shows early so we could be down front (man, I miss the 80's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) So we're there doin the usual (rockin hard, drinkin/smokin whatever gets passed to us) and this chick wedges herself between me and the barricade. She's wearin the usual garb, i.e., thin shirt with spaghetti straps, short leather skirt, thigh highs, etc., and starts grindin' on Lil' Jake and the twins. Ya know the rest... up goes the skirt, down go the pants. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny part is halfway through it, she spins around to do a leg wrap with her back against the barricade and has her head laid back against the shoulder of one of the security guys. Didn't faze him one bit. He never turned around. Just looked over his shoulder, rubbed her head for good luck and then turned back around. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's as clean as I can make it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Good times and a memory that will stay with me forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winnaaaa...........

Comment

Oh, in the car?!? How's this... In the middle of Downtown Chicago on the top floor of a parking structure just south of the MCC. (Metropolitan Correctional Center - yes a jail) At the time I didn't think about all of the prisoners or the businessmen that were working late at night (or shtuupping their secretaries) that may have been watching us. I was just focused on getting my swerve on.

And the car... a 96 Geo Metro.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Alrighty here’s one

When I was 16 or so I was messin around with this preachers daughter. Most of the time we would take care of things in her house right next to the church because her father the Preacher would be in his office in the church next door.

One day after school, we wanted a little so we go to her house but her dad is there. So she sneaks the keys to the church and we go in there. We go up to where the pipe organ is, directly above the stage and podium.

All is going well until the church choir come in and starts practicing directly beneath us.

Well we thought what the hell we could’nt leave now without getting caught. SO we did it again to the sweet sounds of the church choir.

I still can’t go to church without getting a woody. Especially if they have choir music.

Comment

Heh heh, heh heh. You said "pipe organ."

Comment

On a picnic table, in the park, it was night, it was dark.
            Behind the PA stack, at the gig, doing pushups when smoking a cig.
            In the outdoor pool, at my flat, then onto the backseat of the k'boardists Cadillac.

...brings back some memories.

Comment

I was driving around with a gf in my Porche in SF... we were over by the piers, and found one that had been chained off and was empty. I had her lift up the chain and I drove right under it, we went all the way to the end and proceeded to start the act. The windows got all foggy, and suddenly right before completion the brightest lights EVER were blinding us. I rolled down the windows... apparently we were right next to the Harbor Police/Fire pier... They were on either side of us and had their lights on us... probably wondering or laughing that a car on a condemned pier was bouncing about and getting all fogged up. I rolled up the window, finished, and they turned the lights off once we started driving out of there. lol

At a slumber party when I was a teenager. There were a number of us, I liked my friend's sister a whole lot. He knew it and she slept on the couch, I slept on the floor. He was between us, laying along the foot of the couch, specifically so he would wake up if I tried to get her. Well, I did, and he didn't. IF he had, I'd have been beaten pretty badly. Oh, there were seven or eight of us there, we were the only two awake... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Other kinda common stuff...
              - in an elevator of an apartment complex...
              - next to a beach fire during 4th of July with too many people around [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              - on a nature trail around noon on a weekday. lol I kept getting nervous cause I could hear people walking the trails...
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Scorpions concert... general admission... up against the barricade. My friends and I always made sure we got to the shows early so we could be down front (man, I miss the 80's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) So we're there doin the usual (rockin hard, drinkin/smokin whatever gets passed to us) and this chick wedges herself between me and the barricade. She's wearin the usual garb, i.e., thin shirt with spaghetti straps, short leather skirt, thigh highs, etc., and starts grindin' on Lil' Jake and the twins. Ya know the rest... up goes the skirt, down go the pants. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny part is halfway through it, she spins around to do a leg wrap with her back against the barricade and has her head laid back against the shoulder of one of the security guys. Didn't faze him one bit. He never turned around. Just looked over his shoulder, rubbed her head for good luck and then turned back around. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's as clean as I can make it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Good times and a memory that will stay with me forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's gotta be the winner [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Although, I've got a feeling that if Bill posts here we're all in for a world of hurt. The exploits of he and his pud will put us all to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't think doing a "voz" counts here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Not wanting the DVD (wouldn't win over the scorps show escapade anyways), but...

I was like 17, and I was dropping my (eventually to be) wife (now Exwife) off at her new high school. And we got hot in the car in front of the place. It seemed to be a desolate corner with no traffic or people, sooo, we got it on in a very very serious manner.

What we didn't notice were these black shiny metal looking things all along the side of the school on the second floor. Umm, turned out these things were windows of classrooms, that looked perfectly well right down into my Olds... I'm sure half the school got to check that out...

Sigh.... It was pretty embarrassing in a way...

She became quite a popular girl at the school, every guy there was chasing her all year...

Comment

Okay, guys, pencils down!

Thanks for all the great stories. I laughed my arse off reading some of these.

Still, I think we're all in agreement, the DVD has to go to mhalsey for his killer Scorpions concert story. Congrats, bro!

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Okay, guys, pencils down!

Thanks for all the great stories. I laughed my arse off reading some of these.

Still, I think we're all in agreement, the DVD has to go to mhalsey for his killer Scorpions concert story. Congrats, bro!

Thanks for playing, everyone!

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Definitely some excellent stories told. Now it's out in the open what freaks we all are. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanx for helping to stir up a good memory, though. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                      X