TETSUO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TETSUO

fed ex. called and said they have made 3 attempts to deliver your 1 gig module i sent you.
    tracking#842267430133 for James from Atomic Tommy so call fed-ex dude- 800-238-5355
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: TETSUO

WTF they haven't left one tag on my door... Dude Fed Ex always f's with me Alright I will take care of them and thanks alot for the Module!!!
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Tet,

I just spent the last...oh... 7 minutes watching your avatar.
      Holy shit, bro!! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      Remind me never ever ever ever to sneak up on you. Not ever. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Even better at full size... Yeehaa!!!

Comment

That's pretty cool, lol

Comment

Actually I can't figure that thing out - I mean, whoever made it has an issue with women that needs to be addressed in a civilized manner [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ... whoever made it has an issue with women that needs to be addressed in a civilized manner [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

.. or addressed with heavy medication. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X