Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOODBATH

I just picked up the new album "Nightmares Made Flesh"

holy shit ...it is fucking awesome. GET THIS ALBUM METAL FANS.

I am completely floored and I'm only on teh 3rd song.

Re: BLOODBATH

Hell yeah! Call me a traitor to Opeth, but I honestly like Bloodbath better without Mike on vocals. I think the new guy suits the style really well, and I'm glad they got rid of that horrible buzzsaw guitar tone! Great songs on this album, my favorite is probably Cancer Of The Soul or Eaten.

Comment

The new guy is Peter Tagtren. The head man of Hypocrisy and Pain...and the main producer in Abyss studios. He's the shit.

They will be releasing a DVD of their upcoming WAcken performance. I am psyched for that. Mikael Akerfeldt will be doing vocals for the show though. They are the 2 best death vocalists in my opinion. ...so fuckin gutteral, there voices are.

I love'em both.

Comment

bloodbath f'n rule, either singer. I cant wait for the dvd!!

Comment

Blood Vortex! Kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yeah, that album is killer!
            Feeding the Undead and Eaten are my favs from that one right now.

I totally look forward to see them live in Wacken, as that will probably be their only live show ever. At least they say so... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

F*ckin killer album!

Comment

I also got Demigod finally. It is almost on par with Bloodbath...but not quite. Nergal's an amazing player these days..he has vastly improved since Behemoth's earlier black metal albums. He's a fiend on the guitar!

Comment

I don't get just why he processed his voice that much....maybe for make some difference with the old works but I still prefer his natural growls,simply amazing.

Comment

yeah its a great album, eaten is my favourite track

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I don't get just why he processed his voice that much....maybe for make some difference with the old works but I still prefer his natural growls,simply amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nergal's?

YEah he overdubs on the albums alot with the vocals. His live growls are pretty damned good though. I think he's going for some sort of effect with having his vocals processed so much.

Comment

Demigod is amazing, enough said. The overdubbed vocals can get a bit over the top, but it's still cool. I think the more deathmetal style Behemoth has taken on more than makes up for the processed vocals.

Comment

Working...
                        X