Midland/Odessa West Texas JCF'rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midland/Odessa West Texas JCF'rs

I'm flying to Midland/Odessa next week for business. I'll be there Monday afternoon and have Monday and Tuesday evening free. If anyone wants to get together and talk guitars and music over a few beers let me know [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Midland/Odessa West Texas JCF\'rs

Once you get to Odessa/Midland, drive over to Big Spring and see if my childhood home is still there. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Aw shucks, how fun would that be?! I'm three hours away... otherwise I'd come on over to meet ya! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Have fun in Odessa. Maybe its more interesting there than it is here in San Angelo ("Sand and Jello", as I call it). [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I will be in Austin for a week first part of August though, would be cool to meet some JCFers. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Em, are you a MOJO fan? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]............
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

MOJO? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Do you mean the MOJO band from Raleigh? If so, I've heard of them but haven't been to a show.
          Whyyyyy.... are you up to something? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Em, if I were driving I would go right through San Angelo. I thought about it, but that's a hell of a drive to do alone.

Ya' know, if it weren't for the curvature of the earth, we could probably wave at each other while I'm in Odessa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I spent 3 months there back in '83 working as a framer. It was flat, dusty and smelled. Spent most my money at a Titty Bar there. I found a tarantula under some plywood and killed it with my framing hammer. Then someone told me that they can jump. It was time for me to leave and never look back.
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Odessa Permian High School Football....Bunch of State Championships.....Mojo is what they call their mascot,vibe,etc...................................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I spent 3 months there back in '83 working as a framer. It was flat, dusty and smelled. Spent most my money at a Titty Bar there. I found a tarantula under some plywood and killed it with my framing hammer. Then someone told me that they can jump. It was time for me to leave and never look back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric, kinda like... THIS?!

Yeah... these bad boys come to visit me at the house from the back forty. Friendly suckers, they jump and CHARGE! Hi Ho Silver!
                  I took this picture last year shortly after we moved in.
                  And... didn't know you were a framer at one time (if you mean picture framer, that is). Cool. I worked as a gallery framer and freelance photographer years ago to put myself through college. Ugh... glad that's over. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Txcharvel- [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] HI!

And Rev- Ummm... yeah. Completely over my head. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I'm not from Texas (grew up in San Francisco), I only live here temporarily courtesy of the United States Air Force.

Em

Comment

Working...
                  X