Is Ozzy his old self again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ozzy his old self again?

I'm sitting here watchin' him on "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central and he looks and acts great. Nothin' like the man I've seen the past couple of years. I hope he stays this sprite when Ozzfest rolls through. Will be a great show. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Is Ozzy his old self again?

after his accident the doctors took him off a bunch of medications he'd been on. He's a more sober guy now than he had been prior to that incident with the 4 wheeler last year.

Comment

he was in fine form when the family was interviewed on late night tv over here a few weeks ago. It was good to see
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, saw him on Conan the other night. He was very alert, but still mumbled a fair amount.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He was on the Stern show this morning and was funny as hell. He's not only looking good but he's got his wits about him, now we get to see the funny guy Ozzy is.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Now if he would only agree to do another Sabbath album...

Comment

I think another Sabbath album would be a mistake... I don't think it could live up to the hpe and tarnish an awesome collection
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

He was fine at Ozzfest 04 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. 100% sober, and I could understand him perfectly. The Osbournes show made him look like such a douche, when he's not like that at all!

Although, I do wish he could still jump octaves in Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I think another Sabbath album would be a mistake... I don't think it could live up to the hpe and tarnish an awesome collection

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. As long as Tony and Geezer do the writing, a Sabbath album will be good no matter who sings on it. It would certainly be preferable to another Ozzy solo album, based on how much the last several sucked (IMHO).

Comment

What he should do is find that time machine that was for sale on Ebay, go back to March 19, 1982 and tell Randy not to get on the plane.

Comment

Working...
                    X