X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOM M - PM or Email me

I can get that guitar for Zack.. give me a call

Re: TOM M - PM or Email me

which one hossinfeffer. i go by tommy, or jackass,etc.
    but i actually am a tom m. so who do you need my good man?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Sorry Tommy. Always good to hear from you.
      I'm looking for another Tom M. I have a guitar for Zack W. was looking for - just need him to call me.

Tommy thanks for the bump [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Zack said to get the guitar and send it to me first. Then after I foul it, I will send it to the Fruitbat. Eventually Zack will forget about it and we will keep it.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Send me your address [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] oh yeah and a Money Order -
          no checks sorry DO'H

Comment

Zack is picking up the tab bro, just send the guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

KEUL - It on it way -- [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X