New trend in concert security?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New trend in concert security?

One of those would have been mighty useful at the last Ozzfest to stop all the little sh*theads from throwing debris and garbage all over everybody when they got fired up after Superjoint Ritual's set.

Comment

Interesting that he shoots left handed, yet plays right handed...

Comment

I do the same.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Left handed: shoot pool, frisbee, rifles, write, hammer, finger old lady.
          Right handed: guitar, throw/bat balls, hammer, spank, golf, shoot pistol.
          Finn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Right handed: Writing, guitar, wearing my watch (typically weird for a right hander [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), play hockey, pull trigger, shoot pool, throw, battling the one-eyed semen-spewing cyclops. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Left handed: Wipe ass, use computer mouse (again, weird [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), pick nose with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I'm left footed in soccer as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Again, weird. And I'm right footed in martial arts. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't think that's called ambidextrous... perhaps amquadridextrous. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Using all four of my limbs in good proportions with each other. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X