Great pic I decided to share....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pic I decided to share....

My GF took this pic yesterday of our son. This is actually how he is everyday. He's at the stage where he cracks up if you look at him the right way! Didn't take much to get him to smile for this pic....but it's one of the best pics we have of him right now.
    He also has a facination with my guitars....I'm sure I have him hooked! It's only a matter of time now....muhuhuhahahahaha!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just wanted to share this proud poppa moment with y'all!

Re: Great pic I decided to share....

Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

This is the best time in a childs life. My boy is about the same age and is always smiling, now if we could just get them to use the crapper! Anyways awesome pic. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Great shot!
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Aww, cute! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So he's got a fascination with your guitars? Does he like my blue/gray snakeskin, too?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Aww, cute! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So he's got a fascination with your guitars? Does he like my blue/gray snakeskin, too?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact Joe...he does! You may have to fight him for it to get it back!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BTW Joe...if the weather can hold in the upper 40's or even better, in the 50's....I can start to clear coat it and move on to the next phase (parts gathering)

Nah....but thanks guys! Like I said...it was just one of those "proud poppa" moments I was having. Everyday is like that here lately!

Comment

Cool beans! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I won't fight him... he'll probably kick my ass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I've got the pickups and the Floyd and a set of black Sperzels. Might as well use the Sperzels instead of getting locking Schallers like I originally wanted.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cute kid. Get him playin asap, my little nephew always hung on to me when I was playing guitar and now @ 5 he literally said "When are you gonna teach me to play". I love that kid...

Comment

Cute!
                  Happy babies are always cool!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ken,

Ohhhhhh.... Trevor is a DOLL!!!!!!!!! You just wanna eat him up he's so adorable! [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] What a fantastic grin. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm not surprised in the least that he is such a happy dude. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Give him a little high five from Auntie Em!

Comment

are his eyes green or hazel? hard for me to tell. what a cutie gazzoooti, he's only 2 years behind me scholastically.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

cool beans my sons 2 1/2 & he likes to play with my guitars. when he picking he yells at me if i try to help "no daddy im playing, its my turn" its hilarious. just watch out with tiltback headstocks, my son already cracked one....

Comment

Exactly. Watching kids play the guitar is a revelation. They're always pushing me away and saying, "no, I can do it!"

It makes me wonder when in my life it turned to, "no fukking way can I do that!".
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            are his eyes green or hazel? hard for me to tell. what a cutie gazzoooti, he's only 2 years behind me scholastically.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks doods! He's got slate blue eyes Tommy, but I'm sure they may turn some sort of Hazel (his mom has hazel/green eyes)...but two years behind you schoolastically? Yeah...that may very well be ...ya fruitbat! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You do nice work Ken. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X