Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idol

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve Stevens on guitar and it kicks so much ass!
    The album is killer too so check it out!

[/ QUOTE ]

steve rocks..my sister actually dated him for a little while back in the 80s, so i got to have lunch with him on 48th street one day. he is SHORT....holy crap! no wonder he wears all those cool boots...

great guitarist though...i had a hamer steve stevens model back in the late 80s, great guitars...undervalued right now IMHO....

Comment

yeah, he is another Prince type of guy. I was disappointed to see Vince Neil change him out but Steve is a great guitarist whose style & sound is usually identifiable with ease.

Comment

Maybe you need to download DIVX Player to get a right code to play the file?
        www.divx.com
        After downloading it, you should be able to play the file by Window Media.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The guitar solo is oficially back... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          These wanna be metal bands that never cared to learn to play guitar, were in part, the ones to drop the ball.
          Also, all the boy bands and pop music crap definitely added to the loss of guitar solos.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

thanx for the link Toru, bretty good video, Steve sounded great, but I didn't hear Derek's keyboards at all
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yea, Steve played pretty loud.
              I think he used 5150 amp(s).
              I read somewhere Steve's new gear rig is a rack of 3 5150 heads which he has been using for many years and also another rack with effects AND CAE OD100 head in the same rack.

Comment

I was able to download and covert the file. Took a long time tho. I'm going to have to reformat it again and change some things.

Comment

Working...
                X