Why Step-Parents get a bad Rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Step-Parents get a bad Rap

Unfortunately this girl was a close friend of my Step-daughter.

http://www.wral.com/news/4318057/detail.html
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Why Step-Parents get a bad Rap

...speechless.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Imagine how that mother must feel right now.
      She married a coke head and moved into a trailer park and this clown killed her kid.
      I imagine that the father had custody as it said she was only visiting for her birthday.
      I'd want to kill the guy and my ex for that.
      What a waste.

Comment

It breaks my heart to hear stories like that. Tragic. I hope your Step-daughter and the girl friends will find comfort/support from each other and come to terms with this needless act.
        The Mother is just as liable with this crime as far as I'm concerned. She knowingly allowed her kids to be in this environment. She is an accessory to the crime.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

As a father of two (a six year old and a three year old, both girls) I can't even imaging what goes through a parent's head when one of their children dies. The girl in this story was so close to being an adult, and pursuing dreams of her own. Now, it's over for her.

It seems there have been a lot of senseless acts occurring lately; the church shooting in Wisconsin, the school shooting in Minnesota. What a crazy world. Makes you wonder how you can raise and prepare your children for what's out there, short of telling them "don't trust anyone but yourself".

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I will not even come close to trying to imagine it. I will be in total denial that anything bad could ever happen to my daughter (turns two in 2 weeks).

But... if anything did, I would probably eliminate everyone i considered to be part of the problem. Jerry Springer would go first.

Also... I live on the border of Minnesota and Wisconsin... should I be worried?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ... if anything did, I would probably eliminate everyone i considered to be part of the problem. Jerry Springer would go first.

Also... I live on the border of Minnesota and Wisconsin... should I be worried?

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding; how could you not help but destroy anyone who harmed one of your children?

Yah, I live in Minnesota. I was at our California office earlier this week when the shooting at the school occurred. I hadn't even heard about it yet when everone in our office there started asking me "Geez, how about that Minnesota school shooting?". I was like [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

You'd like to think things like that could only happen in California and New York, but no one is immune to the insanity.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

What a fucker! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

stuff like this seems to go on way to much, it makes me feel sick and really fuckin sad

Comment

The worst part is that it will probably take 10 to 15 years to put this piece of shit to death.

The mom? I don't think you can charge her with accessory to murder, but felony child endangerment is a no-brainer. She should never have had the girl over while the BF was doing coke. Might be safer for her to do some time until the pain and anger fades a bit for her ex-husband.

This is the type of case where if the ex got his hands on the BF and killed him, I'd say let him go free. He would deserve the right to take this shit's life for what he did.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

We could learn a thing or two from the Iranians...

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/9678

"At one time, unquestionably at the time of the drafting, signing and ratifying of the Constitution, both flogging and hanging were approved forms of punishment for federal, state, local & military jurisdictions"

When and why did we turn into such pussies? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It breaks my heart to hear stories like that. Tragic. I hope your Step-daughter and the girl friends will find comfort/support from each other and come to terms with this needless act.
                        The Mother is just as liable with this crime as far as I'm concerned. She knowingly allowed her kids to be in this environment. She is an accessory to the crime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Mom should have her ass kicked too. Tough spot for the mom to be in, in a way she would have to chose between husband or daughter. Can't be an easy choice. I'm currently in the middle of that game. I can't get along with my stepdad (ex-stepdad actually, who refuses to fuck off and mom doesn't care. Why they divorced...?). We got in a huge fight. He slammed me in the door and busted it in half (that hurt like a bitch), and I socked him in the face. The sad part that I felt horrible about was that my little five year old brother (his kid) sat and watched. Scared the piss out of him.

Almost 17, wow that sucks. Hits close to home, I'm 17. Lots of exciting and worrying decisions to make. Bad time to die, so much life ahead of her. It's an exciting (and stressing) time. The whole impact of what decision you make and how you make it seems to hit right about now. I'm freakin' out. I already moved out (because of stepdad). It's miserable trying to get my own apartment at $5 an hour!

Best of luck to her friends and family.

Comment

With a name like Ashley one can only hope he gets it in the end once he gets to prison. Our hopes and prayers go out to your daughter.

Comment

Working...
                          X