.mov to .mpg/.avi coverter ..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .mov to .mpg/.avi coverter ..?

hey, sorry to bother you with this.. but I really need something to convert .mov files to .avi or .mpg

I tried several I found on the net, but they all sucked. they either had big loss in image and sound quality or the converted file had a logo in the center of the screen..
    If you know a good one please tell me, because if I have to search for the files in the right format that could takes days/weeks..

I'm working on a video cd with various clips. clips from live shows, locals and music videos and stuff

thanks
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Re: .mov to .mpg/.avi coverter ..?

If you make Video CDs in VCD, DVD, or SVCD format, Nero Burning ROM can convert anything into those formats.........

Comment

I personally use EO Video which may still be found here:

http://www.eo-video.com/

I primarily use it to convert my digital camera QuickTime MOV format movies to MPG, and then convert the MPG into WMV in Windows Movie Maker to compress it some more.

Comment

I did a little research and found something on Tucows.com

[ QUOTE ]
        dBpowerAMP Music Converter R6 Rating:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License: Freeware

Information:
        dBpowerAMP Music Converter is exactly that. It embeds into your right-click menu, and you can access the convert command by right-clicking on an MP3 or WAV file.
        It has three encoders to choose from: two MP3 encoders and one WAV encoder.

This convertor works with WAV and MP3 files. According to the description we received, it also supports OGG and WMA; unfortunately, neither worked in the stress tests.

[/ QUOTE ]

This'll take you to it if you're interested:
        http://www.tucows.com/preview/196029.html

I think that will solve part of your problem.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I personally use EO Video which may still be found here:

http://www.eo-video.com/

I primarily use it to convert my digital camera QuickTime MOV format movies to MPG, and then convert the MPG into WMV in Windows Movie Maker to compress it some more.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks a lot! exactely what I was looking for [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          it's even faster than the other converters I'd tried

and thanks to metallicarocks for taking the time to help me find a good converter
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
          X